Thursday 9 October 2014

eMMplekz - You Might Also Like C40 spool (Mordant Music)


Soho spivs, Saville row, selling cravats to Dieter Meier, puffing Cubans...

........."average gifts amplified can be misleading"..."another prick in the mall"..."circling the cake stands like neutered Zulus"..."stag do, stag don't"..."I've got the face of a has-been catalogue kid"..."I woke up and went to sleep"..."Beyond all this meeting for a coffee to chat about 'Did you see my updated status?'"..."I can't stand the rain...on my copy of Windowpane"...

Droll poetic verbal spillage from the mind of Baron Mordant backed by Ekoplekz, again, as twisted, truthful and tormented as always...cut prose, puns and wordplay portraying fictitious (?) biographical scenarios balanced on the edge of insanity...quite brilliant...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...