Wednesday 29 July 2015

Photos, Hey Ladies!




.........hello, sorry, I'm in a hurry...got meatballs to cook...isn't that fascinating? Photo ^ 'Man At Work' - ha! People post photos of themselves all the time nowadays, don't they? Seems weird to me, my generation being one which hardly photographed itself, although as I was saying to LJ the other day, it would be brilliant if I had photos of myself in a Budgie jacket...starry jumper...or earlier, boots 'n' braces...! But it wasn't to be. I took the photo above on the way back from The Rose & Crown, which I'm happy to publicise because it's a good place...unpretentious but, you know, a bit...'funky', as they say. Here's a photo I took in the pub...



...which I can't help looking at recently without thinking of this...Hey Ladies, by The Beastie Boys...and the video in which The Bump is executed...that's an old dance we did before cameras were invented...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...